CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleepy Zy..

ziying always sleeps in class right?? haha, i know that this is bad.. it really is.. but i am off coffee and i am caffeine dependent it seems.. so, sorry if you guys have to wake me continually.. *blush*

ok ok, i know that it is no excuse.. so i will not make any excuses for myself.. but i apologise now.. and i want to say thank you to everyone in the class who takes the initiative to wake me up all the time..




i promise that will try my very hardest not to sleep in class next week.. i just figured out a very good way today.. all thanks to the Nescafe van today.. after my bottle of the coffee dispensed today, i am super hyper now.. hands shaking now already lar.. is that bad?? lol~

and a note to SirA, i can't wait for the post-mortem.. i can bet that our group will be fully dissed as we are by far the worst.. you are not angry already now are you, sir??

0 comments: